CNC Machinist (Florida)
Position Posted: 03/01/2017
We are looking for motivated individuals that have advanced CNC machining setup experience.
- Must be able to work to extreme precision tolerances.
- Setup jobs from start to 1st piece inspection based on the Job Standard.
- Makes all adjustments to machine tool.
- Perform minor CNC program adjustments with approval.
- Fixture design and implementation capability.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings, follow routers, use simple math to perform calculations, and use hand held measuring tools.
Years of Experience Required
Minimum 3 years of CNC machining experience.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance available.
- Company sponsored 401K plan.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and need assistance please call 561-842-7175.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veterans/Disabilities